Offering individual support for families with specific needs, our 12-week programme empowers families to make positive changes in their lives.
An individual action plan is developed with the family, with outcomes measured at the start, end and 6 months following the end of support.
Typical areas of support might include:
- Developing consistent boundaries and routines
- Building social and community networks
- Improving family relationships, including sibling relationships
- Building self-confidence and self-esteem
- Developing strategies for managing anger or anxiety
If you think our Family Support package might meet your needs, please contact us for information about cost and delivery in your area.